If you haven't heard of MailChimp (www.mailchimp.com) and you use email marketing, you are in for a wonderful treat!
MailChimp helps you design email newsletters, share them on social networks, integrate with services you already use, and track your results. It's like your own personal publishing platform. We not only setup MC for many of our clients that want to reach their loyal customers via email, we even use for our own email list and newsletter campaigns.
- Metric reporting: All the reporting you would expect: open rates, what was clicked, who unsubscribed, bouncebacks, etc.
- Easy personalization: It’s possible to customize each mailout with the recipient’s first and last name. This adds a touch of personalization that may be useful in certain cases.
- Segmenting: Send targeted campaigns to segments of your list. (Eg: You could send a customized email to people within the city notifying them of a local event.)
- Double Opt-in: By requiring users to confirm their addition to your mailing list, you ensure that all your recipients truly want to receive your newsletters.
- RSS to email: With some configuration on your website, it’s possible to set up mailouts to be sent any time there is an update to a page on your site. This could be used to keep people informed about information that changes quite frequently.
- Inbox Inspector: Lets you see your campaign in 30+ email clients so you can make sure the template looks good for all recipients.
- A/B split testing
- Performance comparisons: allows you to compare your statistics (such as open rates, bouncebacks, clicks) to other companies in your industry.
As you can see, we are a huge fan! If you would like to learn more about how we can help you integrate MailChimp into your marketing system or website, please drop us a line.