As you may know, having quality inbound links (sites which link to your website) helps boost your organic (non-paid) search engine rankings with search engines such as Google. Here are 5 places to seek inbound links:
- Your advertising partners: As part of your media buys, ask them for a link.
- Charitable causes: If you donate, perhaps they can provide you with a simple link in return.
- Manufacturers: If you buy from them, why not ask them for a link in return for your support of their products?
- Home and Trade Shows: Thousands of people visit these sites every day. If you participate in a show, ask them for a link.
- Local organizations / Chamber of Commerce: Great local resources with tremendous visibility.
Remember, quality links are much better than quantity. http://googlewebmastercentral.blogspot.com/2008/10/good-times-with-inbound-links.html